Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing Karpoff Affiliates is your first step to ensuring that your new home will suit your needs. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you will come to understand why.
What We Do:
- Show you properties that meet your criteria
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to examining all loan programs to getting the best financing
- Help you avoid costly mistakes
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved)
- Identify important features you need your new home to have
We are committed to working with you until we find the “right fit.” We understand the sale of your current residence may be inextricably connected to the purchase of a new residence and you will probably have many questions such as:
- How much downsizing is good for me?
- What if I need the proceeds of the sale or an estimate of the proceeds of the sale to purchase my new home or to even consider a move?
- How will I determine what to keep, dispose of, donate or sell?
- How do I calculate mortgage costs?
- How much will closing costs be?
- Will I need a home inspection?
- What if I or my parent has special needs like home safety or aging-in-place requirements?
Call us for a free consultation and we can help you with your specifications so we can match your expectations to what you would like to have in your new home and surrounding community.